22 September 2011

Forgiveness...

So I am sat writing this entry with a giant cup of coffee. Miss moo was up most of the night, in bed with me, kicking me in the stomach. I suspect those pesky teeth were causing some mischief. She happens to have taken after her mother when it comes to dealing with pain. Poor little monkey thinks the world is ending when she is in a little discomfort.
However, through tired, blurry eyes I am watching her playing so beautifully and I can't help but forgive her. Mothers are amazing in that they can be kicked, punched, screamed at, puked and pooed on by their child and instantly forgive. Say if you were to poo on me.... I may not be quite so forgiving!
Kids get away with murder.
I say that as Mya proudly presents me with a half eaten sausage she has pulled out of the bin. Nice.
I guess it's the thought that counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment